09 November 2013

Talking Back

Still related to the previous post, I want to share my feelings of how I feel right now.
I am feeling very angry right now, when Timmy talk back at me.

This parenting journey is hard......sigh.
On one hand, we should allow the kids to speak up their mind....
On the other hand, sometimes Timmy can be very argumentative that I don't know how to reply him....
Sigh....

Well, in today's case, I did reply him well, and I won the argument.
But still there is this BIG BULKY feeling that is swelling inside me.
I just need to get it out...

Well,  nobody said that parenting is an easy journey...
But a lot of people said that it will be rewarding in the end...

Well....there are lots of ups and downs in this parenting business.
Just now, was one of the down one. :)

Keep smiling!



No comments:

Post a Comment