22 December 2012

Don't Worry Mom

"It requires energy and effort to go through pregnancy and labour. 
And it requires love, patience, responsibility, consistency and wisdom from above to bring up that very child from day one." ~Leonny



Parenting comes as a parcel of ups and downs....
There are times that I find it very challenging to be a good mother....
And I am still far from perfect and still learning till today...

There are times when I feel that my patience and wisdom are challenged right up to the limit...

There are times when Timmy makes me laugh....and we have a good time together...
There are times when he gives me headache, until my head spins....

And yesterday, he told me something very comforting....
he said: "Don't worry Mom...I'm here to help you. I'm strong. I'm your protector."

Thank you Tim.
That's sweet of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment