24 April 2012

Recycling Soap Bar

Do you ever have so many little soap bars?
I did...

Every time I change a new soap bar, I tried to stick the old one to the new one. But no matter how hard I press, it just won't stick. Or it will just stick for a while, and slipped away...

In the end, I just left it aside...
till one day I realised that it is so many...
So, I thought if I could get it to stick together, I could have one big soap bar...

It was experimental... I have never done this before.
hehehehe...

Put it all in a small bowl, mixed it with a bit of water and melted it on the stove...

Timmy was watching near by...
the little metal bowl wobbled, the water and soap inside started to sizzle...

We started to have a nice funny smell in our kitchen...

Not long after, he ran away, saying: "Mom, this is just too scary!"


After it's not too hot, I squeezed the soap together (like playing play-doh) hahahaha...

Voila! We had a big colorful soap...
Big smiley face.

No comments:

Post a Comment