04 December 2011

Study...study...study....

Exam is around the corner....and I'm juggling between work and being a Mom.

This is Timmy's first final exam for Semester 1.
Gee...how I feel that time flies....
I could still remember clearly his first day of school...and now he is in Primary 1, doing his first final test...

Recently, I've been asking him to study.
And he commented: "Mom, you always say study...study...study.... Study is not fun. It only makes me smarter. Playing game is fun.  I like playing game."

Oh dear.....
I gotta think of new creative ways to make study FUN!
Any ideas, anyone?

Yesterday, when we went through the text book together, I told him, "Tim, why don't I read it?"
Tim: "Why do you want to read it Mom? It's my book and it's me who study.  Do you want to go back to Primary 1 again?  No right? So, let me read it."
Me: "hahahaha....okay."

No comments:

Post a Comment