17 August 2011

Turtle

Sometimes, I do treasure my time with Timmy.
We play, we read, we do fun things together...

However, there were times when I feel that I have failed being a good parent.
When Timmy was naughty, talk rudely, whine, etc.

Here's a sneak preview when things went good.
We read the story about turtle life cycle together.
Timmy brought his 'little chicken' to read the story too. hehehehe...



I printed out "Roll a Turtle", we played it with the dice, and Timmy colored it.



Then we made a paper-plate turtle.
I made a nice green turtle to accompany the brown turtle.
Timmy had fun playing it around with his imagination.


Lastly, Timmy drew turtle on our small white-board. ;)

Here's the summary of what we did that day.

Thank you Timmy for the fun time we had.

Love,
Mama.

No comments:

Post a Comment