16 March 2011

When Timmy Helped Me with the Cooking Preparation

Parenting is an honorable yet challenging task.

We have been given this task by God to raise Timmy...
I know that I am far from being a perfect parent...I'm still learning...

May God guide me and all the parents out there in raising their kids...
in being the kind of parents He wants us to be...
May He gives us the courage, strength and wisdom in doing so...

I was deeply touched by the story of Japan earthquake especially the blogpost by Sisil.
It is truly amazing of how people at times of difficulty offers a helping hand to others in need... how everyone was doing their very best to help.

This helping hand should be cultivated in the family.
How we teach our kids that even their little help counts.
The spirit of helping each other, warmth, hospitality, encouragement, gentleness, strength and courage...

At our home, I love it when Timmy helps me with the cooking preparation.
This photo was taken when he helped me to grate the cheese.

and to separate the half frozen ham.

This was when he helped me to peel the quail eggs.

The beauty of doing this together, actually brings us closer to each other.

The opportunity for Timmy to help out, contribute, and be appreciated.

To learn that even his little helps counts...

No comments:

Post a Comment