06 December 2010

Timmy - Need for Speed

Today, Timmy told me: "Mom, do you want to learn how to play Need for Speed?"
Me: Why do you want me to learn Tim?
Tim: So, when Papa is not at home, you can play too. And we can win the prize.
Me: Oh...so you want me to learn and when Papa is not here, then I can play and we can win the prize?
Tim: Yes Mom....it's good right? So do you want to learn?
Me: Smiling...


The other day, right after school, Timmy refused to have lunch and bath.
He went straight upstairs, took out his singlet and got changed.
I knew that he wanted to play Need for Speed again.
He knew our daily routine...and when we reached the gate, I told him, you can play after you finish your lunch and had your bath.
But...instead, he went straight upstairs and got changed.
I went on with the consequences...No Need for Speed for today.
It set him off crying...

However, I needed to teach him about the consequences. Every action has consequences, so choose wisely. I hope next time you understand Tim.

He did comply to having lunch and bath afterwards, and my rule remained the same: No Need for Speed for today.

After bath, he told Benny the following:
Tim: Papa, kalo kamu mau main Need for Speed, main aja. Aku nonton aja. Tapi jangan kasih tau Mama. (Normally, he also just sit next to Benny and watch him play. Tricky boy!)
Benny: Eh...No. Kalo Mama udah bilang ngga, ya ngga.

No comments:

Post a Comment