07 October 2010

Making Crepes

Last Sunday, Timmy woke up early and asked his parents to wake up too.

Usually during school days, when I woke him up, he would be like sleepy...sleepy. But during weekends, his energy level boost is high. hahaha...This is the picture of him, in the morning during school days. :)




So, last Sunday, we thought of making pancakes / crepes.
I have never made this before...so it was fun to experiment together with Timmy.hehehehehe....

It's fun learning things together...

Which brings me back to the memories of university days when I used to learn things together with Sisil! hehehehe...

When all the ingredients were ready, Timmy helped me whisked the eggs, mixed the flour....



This is while he patiently waited while the pancake is cooking. hehehehe...
Sitting on top of the laundry basket. hahahaha...



And...Voila! The pancake is ready!


Timmy got to choose the toppings that he wish... :)
He was so excited and happy.
We had fun making it! :)

Yum! Fun! Like it! Enjoyed it!



When he ate it, he said: "Mom, I remember eating this at Tosiga."
We stayed there in 2008-2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment