31 January 2010

Timmy wanna get married

One night, before we slept, Timmy and I had a chat.
Suddenly he asked me, "Mom, what is marriage?"
Then, I explained to him: "Marriage is when a man and woman fell in love with each other and they decided to live together. Before papa get married with mama, papa lived with grandpa and grandma. Before mama get married with papa, mama lived with grandpa and grandma. But after we get married, we live together.

Timmy responded "Mom, I wanna get married too.."
Me "Hm? You wanna get married too? That means you have to find the girl you like first. Is there a girl that you like?" Timmy was thinking...

Then I asked him "How about Euginia?"
Timmy replied quickly "No! She is not good...she often bites me.
Then I told her, don't bite me! It hurts."
Mom...we should find the good one..not a bad one...

Hahahahaha...I was laughing hearing his response.

No comments:

Post a Comment