15 November 2009

Wrong exit

The first day back at school, I took the wrong exit at the highway.
Supposed to get out at Gading Serpong, but took the Alam Sutra Serpong exit instead.

I told Timmy "Tim, Mama took the wrong exit."

His reply quite surprises me: "Mom, Oh Oh... You should take the right exit Mom.
But don't worry, I'm Lipstikola Map. I know the way.... I'll help you find the right way. Can you go back Mom?

I told Timmy: "We can't go back Tim, coz this is the high way and it is dangerous to retreat. But it's Ok. We can find another way.

Tim" You should use the right way next time Mom."

Me: "I know Tim, it's ok. In life, sometimes we make mistakes and we learn from the mistake, so next time we won't do the same mistake again. It's human to make mistakes, as long as we learn from it."

I really do enjoy talking to Timmy these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment